Fishing Rates & Information
30 Foot Boat (LOA)
Twilight (3 hours) – $450
1/2 Day Private Charters (5 hours) – $750
3/4 Day Private Charters (8 hours) – $1,050
Full Day Private Charters (10 hours) – $1,200
Full Day Catalina Island or Offshore (10 hours) – $1,400
Full Day San Clemente Island (12 hours)- $1,600
Overnight Catalina – includes hotel on Catalina Island – $2,600
“The Alexandria” is a fishing machine. She s loaded with all the latest marine electronics including Sonar, Side Scan, Satellite weather overlay, auto pilot, oversized live bait well and Tuna Tower with full controls. She is accustomed to catching fish year round. Her cruising speed is 30mph.
35 Foot Boat (LOA)
Twilight (3 hours) – $650
1/2 Day Private Charters (5 hours) – $950
3/4 Day Private Charters (8 hours) – $1,400
Full Day Private Charters (10 hours) – $1,650
Full Day Catalina Island or Offshore (10 hours) – $1,650
Full Day San Clemente Island (12 hours)- $1,850
No expense was spared when “Islander” was outfitted. She comes fully equipped with all the latest marine electronics and was fitted with a stainless steel Tuna Tower with full electronic controls. She has a huge bait capacity and large fish hold to make sure your catch stays fresh. This is the perfect boat for people looking to get on fish fast as she is powered with dual 250 Yamaha engines (500 total horse power).
Whale Watching and Sightseeing
1 Hour Harbor Cruise – $250
2 Hour Sunset Cruise – $350
2 Hour Whale Watching – $350
3 Hour Laguna Beach Cruise – $450
4 Hour Cruise – $600
“Parker” is the sister boat to “The Alexandria” and is also 30 feet (LOA). She was built specifically to put fish on the deck. She has the latest in Marine electronics and has a large 65 gallon bait well. She is equipped with 15 rocket launchers and has a Tuna Tower to assist with spotting those pelagic fish offshore. Her cruising speed is 30mph.
- Due to Coast Guard regulations, no drugs permitted aboard.
- 50% Deposit required when booking.
- All fishing trips require a 14 day cancellation notice in order to have your deposit returned. Trips may be cancelled if weather is not permitting, in this case we will return your deposit if we are unable to reschedule the trip to fit your schedule.
- Pricing does not include an optional gratuity for the crew (generally 10-20%).
- Loss of rod will result in an additional charge.
- You will be responsible to have a copy of your fishing license in your possession on the day of departure (individuals under the age 16 are not required to purchase a license). The license can be purchased online at the California Fish and Game website, you can also purchase your license near our location if you are unable to get it online. A day fishing permit is all that is required (about $15).
Whether it’s a half day, full day, or twilight charter, our mission will be to catch fish!